Monday, February 7, 2011

Going LIVE!

 "Confluence #13" - 36 " x 36" - encaustic, oil, aluminum and glass on braced birch
 
available exclusively at the 22nd Annual MassArt Auction- April 9th, 2011

detail of "Confluence #13"

I'm excited to share that once again, my work will be featured in the prestigious MassArt Benefit Auction taking place in Boston this Spring.
  
Although I have been a contributing artist to the MassArt Auction for the past 8 years, this is the second consecutive year my work has been selected for the distinguished LIVE auction section of this highly respected annual art event. 

Chosen from over 1400 pieces of art, only a hand full of work is chosen to be presented in the Live Auction, hosted by Karen Keane, CEO of Skinner Auctioneers.
My piece will be featured alongside nationally and internationally renowned artists such as Chuck Close, Trenton Doyle Hancock, Jenny Holzer, William Kentridge, Fred H.C. Liang, Michael Mazur, Abelardo Morell, Nick Nixon, and Jack Pierson.
I'm honored to have my work presented alongside these incredible artists and many more!  

Below: My piece "Confluence #4" at last years MassArt Auction (2010)
see video of the bidding by clicking here



for more information visit

No comments:

Post a Comment