Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank you! Top Seller @ the NAA fine art auction!


"Soliloquy #15" -22" x 10" Encaustic on braced birch
SOLD at the NAA's 8th Annual Fine Art Auction

I'd like to say a sincere thank you to all those of you who made it out to the Newburyport Art Association's 8th Annual Fine Art Auction this past Saturday night. Not only did you support many local artists by simply buying a ticket at the door, but you helped me to contribute generously to the NAA by making my painting "Soliloquy #15" the highest selling member piece of the evening.
I was so happy to meet and talk with many of my bidders and patrons and I'm incredibly grateful for all of your wonderful compliments and continued support. I hope to see all of you very soon at future shows and events.

Again,
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment