Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the cutest, coolest studio...waiting for its well deserved crown

can you get any cuter then that? Look what we've accomplished in a few short weeks!

Sometimes pictures speak a thousands words and today is one of those days so I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Another reason for my lack of articulation on the days progress is simply because my face and fingers are still defrosting from the sub zero temperatures we worked in today. I was FROZEN solid but nevertheless George and I got an amazing amount of work done in a small amount of time. ALL of the shiplap siding is completed. We're covered baby! All we need now is one of Georges signature cupola's to make this rockin little studio completely weather tight, not to mention ultra cool! (He assures me it will be a VERY special one)
Every day brings me closer to the big "studio move". I may never see my house again when this is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment