Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Studio Sweet Studio




I recently returned from a two week trip to beautiful Northern California where I purposefully (yet very inconveniently) unplugged for what felt like far too long.
Although I had severe separation anxiety from painting, my studio, my dogs and dare I say it.. my dear, sweet iMac, it was well worth it.

During my slightly disconnected jaunt, I celebrated my birthday...witnessed my friend and amazing fellow artist, Jhina Alvarado, get happily hitched... and saw inspirational friends and landscapes I haven't seen in years. It was the perfect jump start to what's looking like a truly fabulous Fall!


I fell a little behind but thankfully I'm back in the studio and working on a new series of paintings which I'm very excited about and can't wait to share with all of you. Please check back soon!

Lastly, a belated thank you to a few folks who have recently featured me in their blogs.

Please check out :
"Of Peacocks and Paisleys..."
and
FallsIDesign

Thank you ladies for your lovely posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment