Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Work and Blog Features

*NEW -Quiescence #1 - 36" x 36" Encaustic, oil, aluminum, vintage glass and lace on braced birch - available

Since I've received so many recent inquiries on the availability of my work, I've created a separate Artwork blog page where you can see a selection of pieces I currently have featured and for sale.
I'll be rotating work out monthly so please check back often!

Additionally, I've decided to start a regular featured painting post where I'll be premiering a brand new piece weekly.

and as always... you can also visit my website to view more of my work.
Thanks so much for your interest!

*NEW- September 2010 -"Above and Beyond" (various)- 6" x 6" each
Encaustic and mixed media on braced birch (available and sold individually)

No comments:

Post a Comment