Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank You!


"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude." -Friedrich Nietzsche
 


Tremendous THANKS to everyone who came out on May 12th 
and helped make the opening night of my solo exhibition in Boston 
so much fun and such a great success!
Much love to all of my incredible friends, family and patrons
 for your continual inspiration and unwavering support. 
(even those who were not able to join me that evening)
...........................

If you couldn't make it out to celebrate with me last Saturday, 
you still have plenty of time to catch this show!

My solo exhibition at
 runs until
June 4th, 2012

Gallery hours: Monday - Saturday: 10-6:00pm
Sundays: by appointment


 Images from the opening reception...



 

Owner Susan Lanoue and Gallery director Erin Leitzes ~ Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment