Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coming Attractions....

With my 2nd Annual Open Studio fast approaching 
and a solo show sneaking right up behind it in July, I've been busy! (to say the least) 

Here's a little glimpse into what I've been cooking up in the studio....
  
Want to see more? You will have to come see more work in person on 
Saturday, June 11th!


 *NEW-"Quiescence #2" 36" x 36" -Encaustic, oil, aluminum, bark, antique glass, vintage photographs and letters on braced birch


 *New-"Quiescence #3" 36" x 36" -Encaustic, oil, aluminum, bark, coral, antique glass, vintage photographs and letters on braced birch.

Quiescence #1" 36" x 36" -Encaustic, oil, aluminum, vintage glass and lace on braced birch

1 comment:

  1. I wish your extraordinary studio was closer, Robin! I'd been there in a shot. But I admire it from afar, and your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete