Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


*new 'Above and Beyond' series- 6" x 6" each -available now



...because 9 of my "Above and Beyond" series of 6" x 6" encaustic paintings look SO fantastic grouped together and you truly only have 9 days left. So what are you waiting for?
(of course you can buy just 1... or 3.... or  6....or 12...or ?)

This ongoing series which I incorporate mixed media, found objects, vintage textiles, heirloom lace, letters, metals, glass, etc. are priced individually and make a perfect original gift of art for the holidays. (think outside the box!!)

If you'd like to see work I currently have available in this series, please email me to schedule a studio visit or... 

You can also find a large selection of my "Above and Beyond" series at these lovely locations...



'Above and Beyond' series - above pieces available through Three Graces Gallery, Portsmouth NH
'Above and Beyond' series -above pieces available through Lark and Key Gallery, NC


"Above and Beyond' series- above pieces available through the new MPG HomeDesign in Newburyport Ma.


As always... PLEASE support your local artists and businesses this Holiday season.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment