Sunday, April 11, 2010

Photos from Saturdays MassArt Auction

see full video of the bidding by clicking here

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who came out
to support the MassArt Auction last night!

I had an incredible amount of fun...and met some fantastic people!
Hope to see you all again soon! Cheers ~Robin


For those of you who could not make it to the Auction, here are just a few shots from the nights festivities
and I hope to see you at my next big event where I'm nominated for "Outstanding Abstract Artist of 2009"...

("The Spotlight Awards"-THIS thursday, April 15th!)
the bidding begins
art handlers holding my piece "Confluence #4 with Karen Keane, CEO of Skinner Auctioneers
the party!with auction coordinator/curator Laurie Savage and Auction Sponsor Tim Powermore photos on Facebook!
add me to see additional images of this show, artwork and more

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,

    Wanted to thank you again for encouraging me to submit work this year. So sorry that we didn't meet in person that night. Must plan better next year. Your painting looked beautiful. Congratulations on all your recent successes!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leah. I'm disappointing we didn't get to meet in person either. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity again before 2011! I'm so glad you were a part of this years auction. Its such an amazing event. I love everything about it...and your work was no exception. Gorgeous.
    PS. I love the piece I own of yours. I want more! You can never have too many Airstream trailers. (well,... paintings of them anyway ;) ~Robin

    ReplyDelete