Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NAA- 12th Annual Regional Juried Show

I'm very happy to share the news that 2 of my pieces have been selected by the Newburyport Art Association for their 12th Annual Regional Juried Show, Opening TODAY, May 22nd.

I'm honored that my work has been chosen for this exhibition, juried by John Stomberg, Deputy Director and Chief Curator of the Williams College Museum of Art.
More so, I'm excited to report that I'm this years recipient of the"Award for Excellence in Mixed Media" for my piece entitled "Everywhere and Nowhere".
I'm really looking forward to the reception and award presentation this Saturday evening.


I hope to see you there!

Two of the selected pieces on display now through May 23
at the Newburyport Art Associations 12th Annual Regional Juried show
"Everywhere and Nowhere" -encaustic, mixed media and found objects on braced birch- 20" x 20"
**recipient of the "Award for Excellence in Mixed Media**

"Soliloquy #1" Encaustic and mixed media on braced birch -10" x 22"

Newburyport Art Association

12th Annual Regional Juried Art Show
May 22 to June 14

Reception: Saturday May 23 7-9pm
Sargent, Hartson, & Hills Galleries
Juror: John Stomberg, Deputy Director/Chief Curator, Williams College Museum of Art

www.newburyportart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment