Monday, May 11, 2009

"Feelin' good"...

Its FINALLY feeling like Spring! All sorts of color and good news is popping up out of every seam lately! I have officially emerged from the nasty depressiveness of Winter in New England and its about time!

Nina Simone is on my stereo...bright colors are on my palette...and I'm back on a roll! I've been painting like crazy getting ready for my solo show at Three Graces Gallery in July and I just can't seem to shake the excitement I feel about the arrival of the sun! It's been a long time comin' and like Nina says... "I'm feeeelin' goood".


To celebrate this new found vitality, I thought I'd share some fresh off the presses pics of "new work in the works" on a beautiful Spring day.


from above....my favorite perspective. Who would've guessed?
gotta' love the apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment