Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Fever!

New spring work at "Valeries Gallery"
"Soliloquy #13 -Encaustic on braced birch - 20" x 8"
solioquy #12 - Encaustic on braced birch - 20" x 8"
In honor of this desperately needed and highly anticipated arrival of Spring, I've been refreshing all of my galleries with bright, bold, and best of all... brand NEW work! Just a few days ago, I was finally able to pull myself away from my palette and deliver a plethora of paintings to Valerie's Gallery in Newburyport Ma.
With this gorgeous weather upon us, it's time to creep out from the winter doldrums! So dust off those sandals,.. throw open the windows,.. take a day to soak up the sun in a beautiful port town... and buy yourself some fresh new art while you're at it! There is no better way to celebrate Spring.

Valeries is located at 12 State Street Newburyport ma, right in the heart of downtown.
www.valeriesgalleries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment