Friday, February 13, 2009

Bouncing of the walls!






I'm so excited! I finally have big white beautiful WALLS in my studio! After months and months of trying to envision what it would look like, I no longer have to imagine them. Today, they are a reality, gleaming proudly right in front of me, begging for art! My imagination is running wild. My mind is reeling. I'm literally bouncing off the walls with ideas!! What will I create?? How big can I go?! The possibilities are endless! Talk about a "blank canvas"!
I've spent the last week cleaning, scrubbing, scraping, and sanding every square inch. (it was a mess!) So far, I've brought over one work table, a couple of chairs and threw a few oriental rugs down (donated mostly from my awesome mom and dad...thanks!) It will definitely be a slow process to move my "personality", not to mention furniture, supplies, etc. into this space...but its perfect enough to paint in and that's exactly what I'm off to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment