Thursday, November 6, 2008

Post election porch production



introducing Tenley...my new assistant. (my pups are very jealous)


Today was a just a teensy bit less productive for me since I stayed up very late last night for the election. :-) My body is pretty sore and my mind was wondering quite a bit, pondering over my next series of paintings which I will create for the new Jennifer Reale Design boutique. Although I was distracted and tired, I hung in there and worked like a dog and George and I got most of the porch system up by the end of the day.
Speaking of dogs...George's perfect pooch, Tenley was quite the entertainer and kept us laughing through out the day. The comic relief was always welcome and she is so intelligent, I'm hoping George lets me keep her as my official studio assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment