Sunday, November 16, 2008

New work in a new location!! Jennifer Reale Boutique-Hanover



Today is Sunday. Which means there was no playing around with power tools. Although, I'm loving working that bosch saw and hauling around 16 foot 2' x 8's on a pretty consistant basis, I must admit, my body needs the break desperately...not to mention the mental break, which is so very necessary.
So, instead of shlepping around in the mud today, I happily took the drive down to Hanover Massachusetts to install 12 of my most recent encaustic paintings at the new Jennifer Reale Design Boutique which opened its doors yesterday. Jennifer's new location is absolutely stunning and I am proud to be hanging my work along side such beautifully designed clothing.
I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I was with this breathtaking boutique. Not only was I installing artwork but I was inspired, intrigued and obviously interested in everything on the racks! Even though I was technically "working" today, it was a GREAT excuse to step out of the toolbelt and be a GIRL. Believe it or not, I prefer a dress and heals over carpenter pants and sneakers...and Jennifer's dresses are to DIE for. If you are in the area, you really must stop by and take a look....plus you get to see some really cool art to boot!

for more information visit: www.jennifereale.com
and as always: www.robinlucianobeaty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment