Monday, November 3, 2008

New work at Hourglass Gallery



The bad news is; there is no studio construction to report today. Since George worked an entire day Saturday and had a bundle of errands to run back home in Vermont, we decided it would be best for him not to rush back and take the day off from good 'ol Byfield.
The good news is, this freed up my afternoon so I could deliver a plethora of new paintings to Melrose for my featured show at Hourglass Gallery. Opening today and continuing throughout the month of November, this mini-show consists of 30 of my new encaustic pieces, including 18 brand new paintings from my "Above and Beyond" series:
If you are in the Melrose area, please go by and take a look. The Hourglass gallery has represented my work for over 8 years and I am very proud to be one of their top selling artists. The holiday's are coming and this selection of paintings will only be available until November 30th so grab them while you can. Remember that art makes the most unique gift and its always a beautiful thing to support your local artists and businesses. Think outside the box (and mall!!) this season and buy ART!
for more information please visit www.hourglassgiftgallery.com or my website www.robinlucianobeaty.com and click on "news and events"

No comments:

Post a Comment