Thursday, October 23, 2008

Valeries Gallery- ~New Featured Artist Reception- Saturday October 25th


Amidst all this construction craziness, I've been preparing for my featured artist reception at my newest gallery- "Valeries". Please join me this Saturday, October 25th for my welcoming reception at Valerie's Gallery, located in the heart of historic Newburyport Massachusetts. I'm excited to be the newest addition to this charming gallery where I will be featuring many of my new encaustic paintings along with a variety of affordable pieces available exclusively for this special event. Along with many other galleries in town, Valerie's will be open for 2008's last "Newburyport Artwalk". Come and spend a beautiful Autumn afternoon touring the art galleries around town. More information available at http://www.newburyportartwalk.com and www.valeriesgalleries.com and as always www.robinlucianobeaty.com
I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment