Friday, June 10, 2011

Prep and Preview!

As I sit on my studio floor right now, I can't help but to feel incredible pride at the body of work that I've busted my butt creating these past few months.  
THIS is what it's all about. Sitting back, taking it all in, knowing I've accomplished this goal I set so high for myself...and most importantly, LOVING the work and the fact I have the opportunity to share it with all of you in the space it was created!

 
Please come see my new work in person and help me celebrate (and finally relax!) in the studio  TOMORROW! from 2-7pm
Hope to see you here! 




hanging the work in the studio.... late night




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all you've accomplished! The work looks fantastic. I wish I could be there to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete