Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a few days 'remaining'..."Remains of the Day" closes August 2nd!


There's only one more weekend to view my current solo show at Three Graces Gallery in Portsmouth NH.

This very special show which features a 'mini replica' of my work area and process, has been so much fun and I'm very happy to say, a wonderful success.
Thank you to all who have made it out so far and for those of you who joined me for my opening reception on July 3rd.
If you haven't been able to catch the show, this upcoming perfect Summer weekend is a great excuse to visit one of my favorite port towns in New England!

(pssst....did I mention you only have 4 more days?)

for more info, directions, and to preview and purchase work online....
www.threegracesgallery.com


Three Graces Gallery
105 Market Street Portsmouth NH
below: some of the work you can no longer view...
(due to their proud relocation to their fabulous new owners lovely homes! Thank you!)
Confluence #7 -36" x 36" Encaustic, oil, aluminum and bark on braced birch SOLD
Sirena #9 & #10 -16" x 33" Encaustic, aluminum and found objects on braced birch SOLDConfluence #10 -36" x 36" Encaustic, oil and aluminum on braced birch SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment