Saturday, May 17, 2014

SAVE THE DATE ~ Summer Solo Exhibition


JULY 2014

Annual Solo Exhibition 
at  
LANOUE GALLERY 
(new Boston location!)

Opening : Friday, July 11th 


Exciting news!  LANOUE GALLERY (*formally Lanoue Fine Art) has moved from their Newbury Street location to a stunning new 4100 sf spot in Boston's buzzing contemporary arts district, SoWa. 

I've had the great pleasure of being represented by Lanoue Gallery for the past 4 years and I'm honored to be featured once again in my third annual solo show and one of the first exhibitions in the galleries new space. 
Opening on July 11th and coinciding with Boston's First Friday Art Events, the exhibition will premier an expansive body of my most recent work along with some of my largest scale paintings to date. You don't want to miss it! 


Mark your calendars and come celebrate with us in July!

In the meantime, I look forward to sharing sneak peeks into my studio and the *new Lanoue Gallery on 
 The New Lanoue...coming June 2014
   
gallery renovations under way with walls just waiting to be filled



No comments:

Post a Comment