Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Solo Show Announcement

 "The Grass is Always Greener" 36" x 36" *NEW at Lanoue Fine Art


I can't believe it. Spring is only one short week away!
For most of us here in New England, that is fabulous news.
These few grey months creep by mundanely slow and treacherously cold.
For me, this past Winter has proven to be the complete opposite and remains just another fantastic excuse to stay happily cooped up in the studio. 
Personally, this winter has been far too fast and HOT!

The moment I shipped off the last pieces for my most recent show in Florida
at Trudy Labell Fine Art,
I fiercely began preparing for my next ...
 which I am VERY exciting to announce is scheduled for this Summer! 

I'm inviting you to mark your calendars for
JULY 2013 
Solo Exhibition of New Work
at LANOUE FINE ART in Boston.
(reception details to come)


I hope you will join me for what I'm promising to be the best yet!

watch a video from last years Opening Reception... 




In the coming months, I will be posting news, 
photos from the studio and previews of new work.
If you'd like to see more frequent updates, ADD me on FACEBOOK.
(if you choose to "follow" me, you can only see infrequent public posts)




I'd also like to say THANK YOU to all who came out to support 
my January exhibition "Splendid Surfaces" at Trudy Labell Fine Art in Florida
image from Trudy Labell Fine Art, Florida  -January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment