Friday, September 7, 2012

In Memoriam of Summer 2012

With Summer now officially at a sad close, I'm reminded of how fast time flies and how easily I lose track of touching base with my repressed inner blogger. Here I am, 3 months after a successful solo show of large scale works in Boston and just a few days after the closing of my last small works show in NH and I haven't paid tribute to any of the happenings in between.

It has been a whirlwind working Summer for me. I've been busy preparing for my newest gallery in Florida with a boatload of new work ready to journey South - including some of my largest pieces to date. (stay tuned for a preview in my next post) 

Even with the frighteningly frigid thought of a New England winter creeping up fast, I don't plan on cooling down anytime soon. So get ready and keep close watch. Lots more to come! New work. . . New galleries. . . New horizons!

Here's a little tribute to my smoldering Summer of 2012, in Memoriam to paintings past: from the chaos of my studio. . . to serene gallery walls . . . onto their new happy homes...



"Accession 1- 16 " sold @ Lanoue Fine Art  August 2012

Commission piece -private collection  June 2012
Quiescence #9- sold @ Lanoue Fine Art -May 2012  private collection

Consonance #1 - sold @ Lanoue Fine Art -May 2012 - Private Collection 


Aberrance #1  -sold @ Lanoue Fine Art- May 2012 - private collection


Home Sweet Home - sold @ Lanoue Fine Art - May 2012 - private collection

 
"Refluence #1" sold June 2012 private collection


Confluence #31 - sold @ Lanoue Fine Art -June 2012 - private collection


Confluence #32 - sold @ Lanoue Fine Art -May 2012 - private collection


Caesura #1 - sold June 2012 - private collection


Confluence #30 - sold @ Lanoue Fine Art - June 2012 - private collection


Abeyance #11 - sold May 2012 - private collection


Consonance #2 -sold @ Three Graces Gallery- August 2012 - private collection



Aberrance #2 - commission piece - sold July 2012 - private collection


Cadence #1-6 - sold @ JoAnne Artman Gallery -  May 2012 - private collection

Abeyance 13-14  - sold @ Lanoue Fine Art - May 2012 - private collection

Thank You to all those who visited my exhibitions this past Summer.
Your support is always and immensely appreciated.


for a closer look at these paintings or work currently available in galleries visit...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment