Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Best in Show" - Art & Dog Lovers Unite!




I'm thrilled to be participating in a very special exhibition at Lanoue Fine Art opening this Saturday...
 

"BEST IN SHOW"

July 14th - August 11, 2012 




Please join me in supporting this cause which is very dear to my heart -
 as the amazing folks at Boston's Angell Medical Center have helped save and enrich the lives of many of my furry family members and very best friends in the world.

It is with immense pleasure that I'm able to say thank you by participating in this incredible show and volunteering at the canine friendly reception ...

Saturday July 14th, 12 - 4 pm

If you are in the Boston area, grab a few friendly paws and join me for this fantastic ART /DOG love fest fundraiser. Can't get much better than that!

Cheers to LANOUE FINE ART (and all my fellow participating dog loving artists)
for showing your genuine support and giving back to our most cherished friends: those that unconditionally love and inspire us everyday.

 WOOF!

  My piece available at "Best in Show" ...
 "Unconditional Love" -36" x 36" (25 panels @ 6" each)  Encaustic, mixed media and vintage found objects



 Joni and Marley - (my two amazing rescues pups & best studio assistants ever) 
say THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ART and THE MSPCA!

No comments:

Post a Comment