Friday, April 6, 2012

Preparing to Fly

As the deadline for my Solo Show rapidly approaches, I'm getting extremely antsy. The anticipation is building and I'm dying to share all of my new work that's been kept under wraps within my studio walls.

With only one short week until these babies get packed up and prepare to fly, I'm adding all the finishing touches and beginning the process of photographing and filming each piece as they're completed.

As promised, I'll be adding select paintings to preview in the days ahead as well as close-up videos of each piece on my new website.

I hope you will come out to see them all in person this MAY at Lanoue Fine Art Gallery in Boston.

Enjoy!
(and remember to share the love if you do) 

Confluence #31- 36" x 36" Encaustic, oil, aluminum and vintage found objects on braced birch
 

 
Confluence #32- 36" x 36" Encaustic, oil, aluminum and vintage found objects on braced birch


MORE SOON!
________________________________________


kudos to my roomies for dealing with the mad onslaught of chaos that has taken over the studio these past few weeks.
Long relaxing walks are in the very near future 
(just one week to be exact!)



No comments:

Post a Comment