Sunday, May 2, 2010

In honor of my Studio Grand Opening

In honor of my Studio Grand Opening on Saturday, May 8th 2010, I thought I'd share a little visual flashback of this labor of love I've worked so hard on for the past 15 months.
I'm incredibly proud to finally celebrate the completion of my studio and to share it with all of you!
This very personal project has been a beautiful and prolific culmination of literally a years worth of 'blood, sweat and tears'. Okay, mostly sweat... but there was definitely some blood and well,... tears come with the territory of making your dreams come true through hard work and determination. Lots of tears!
So here it is... a recap on the process of my 'little vision' that has come to fruition; my constant oasis, my creative escape...my dream come true....my studio.

I hope you will come see IT, me, and most importantly, the artwork which I have created within its walls at my very first

OPEN STUDIO!

SATURDAY MAY 8th, 2010

from 4pm- 8pm

a very special THANK YOU
to this wonderful and talented person, teacher and friend,...my builder Mr. George Abetti,
who I owe the reality of this dream to.
Best two "man" crew ever!
click here for more about George, Geobarns and our experience working together :)


the visionmy old basement studio...seriously.

and from that came.....




:)
You want to see inside? You can! Saturday May 8th!
The entire building process, including many additional photos, stories and more can be found here on my blog starting in October 2008. It's been an amazing experience and I'm grateful to be able to share it with all of you.

Now, go build your dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment