Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Morning Shopping... without shoes!


"Ode to My Winter Socks" -SOLD at the Teeny Tiny Art Show
"Through the Lines" (photographed on display in my studio) View and purchase it here!

Okay okay, so,
maybe I can understand if you couldn't make it out to the opening reception of the Teeny Tiny Art Show at Three Graces Gallery this past Friday night. I'll admit, it was pretty frigid that evening!! If you did bundle up and trek out, thank you!! But if you happen to be one of the unfortunate few that didn't catch this really cool show, I have great news! You can now view and purchase all of my artwork from the show online!!
here
and much more

here
...and without even having to change out of your polka dot pj's! Can't get more convenient than that!!

This show runs until March 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment