Friday, November 26, 2010

In Lieu of an Open Studio...

I've had many people inquire if I will be hosting another Open Studio before the Holidays.
Well...I seriously contemplated it. 
December 18th was my projected date.... 
Invitations were designed and ready for print.... 
Plans were in the works.
Sadly, after considering the chaotic timing of the season, I decided against it. (I know, I know. boooo)


So, in lieu of an open studio, I'm very happy to offer studio visits throughout the month of December!  


I love studio visits since they give me the rare opportunity to meet with patrons individually, dedicate the time needed to talk about my work and process or simply help them select the perfect piece of art to bring home. (Plus, its a lot less crowded and the floors aren't nearly as sticky from spilled sangria ;-) 


If you are interested in scheduling a studio visit, please email me!  


No fear... My annual Open Studio is only a few short months away so mark your calendar - June 11th- 2011
image from my last Open Studio- May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment