Monday, May 10, 2010

Studio Warming Celebration!

A tremendous Thank You to all those of you who made it out to my Studio Grand Opening this past Saturday!!

I had such an exciting and eventful opening night and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful crowd. I was thrilled to finally meet many of you and see so many familiar, friendly faces throughout the evening. Although I didn't get to spend as much time as I'd like with each visitor individually, everyone was fantastic and I had an incredible amount of fun. You all made the hard work and preparation for the day absolutely worth every second and my 'studio warming celebration' a success!

If you were able to make it out for the event, I truly hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. If you were not able to join me for my Open Studio, and interested in seeing my work please feel free to contact me to set up a a private studio visit. robin@robinlucianobeaty.com

I hope to see you ALL at my next show opening in Newburyport on May 28th!

Your continued support is ALWAYS appreciated! Cheers! ~Robin

here are just few photos from the day... If you'd like to see more images, artwork and studio shots
visit me on www.facebook.com/robinlucianobeatyart







No comments:

Post a Comment